The story of Pasadena Christian Center goes back to 1929 when the church was founded as Trinity Full Gospel Church. A handful of people began meeting at a church on the corner of Marengo and Green in the heart of downtown Pasadena. Since 1929 the church has been located in four different buildings before ultimately landing at our current location in 2002. We are proud to have been part of the Pasadena community for almost 90 years.
We are not just a church with a history, we are excited about our future as well. In 2012 our church was without a pastor and our current pastor, James North, was starting a new church in Pasadena. The two communities started meeting together on Sunday mornings and six weeks later both communities voted unanimously to merge into one community. In a time when many religious communities are splitting and breaking apart, we are proud to be an example of two communities coming together and uniting around a common purpose.
The merger is behind us now but the adventure of community has just begun. Each year new people join our community as we work together to become a church family that is united in Christ, rooted in community and joining God in the renewal of all things.